Protect yourself and others while playing your instrument in a group setting.
This mask features the following:
- 2 layers of 100% cotton
- nose wire for better fit
- pleated style that expands to fit the face
- flap with velcro closures to conceal/expose mouth opening
- flap is velcro'd up while playing
- adjustable elastic ear loops
- top-stitching throughout to maintain shape even after washing
- reusable & washable
- Immediate. In stock now.
- One size. (The fabric portion of the mask is 8.25" wide x 6" high when expanded)
The ear loops are adjustable to shorten or lengthen.
IF musician's face is considerably slimmer or fuller in size, please send in the measurement & we can alter the size as needed. Include this information in the "Notes to A Sewing Studio" section during checkout.
- Porch pickup: This must be scheduled with Valerie for pickup at her residence in The Village of West Clay (same neighborhood as the studio), West Carmel. Orders are made following the order they are received. Allow up to 5-7 days. You will be emailed when the order is ready.
- Mail, $3 (First Class mail within the U.S. only, 3-5 days) Your package will be mailed to the address associated with your Paypal account. If you would like it sent to a different address, please indicate that in the "Notes to A Sewing Studio" section during the Checkout process. Allow additional days for mailing.
Care Instructions: Wash by hand or in a mesh laundering bag in the washer (delicate cycle). Hang dry or lay flat only. Do not put in the dryer! When dry, you may iron it on low setting but please avoid the elastic loops as they may melt.
NOTE: If you do not have a Paypal account, we can arrange a phone call to get your credit card info. Email me or phone me at 317.440.7709.
All sales are final.
Band Face Mask
All sales are final.
This mask is only intended for use in musical activities. It is not intended for general use.
When mask is worn, keep the flap closed as much as possible when not playing.
The mask is not medical grade.