As a lifetime crocheter, I am sharing the joy of crocheting in fun, relaxed classes with my personal guidance in a smaller class setting. Your child will learn the basic fundamentals of this craft and be rewarded with the completion of a project. All supplies are included.
PREREQUISITE: Must have completed Crochet 1 at A Sewing Studio or have adequate crochet knowledge of holding the yarn & hook, chain stitch, single crochet stitch, and has completed 1-2 crochet projects on their own. Must be age 8+ to join this class.
AGE REQUIREMENT: For kids ages 8 and over.
DATE: Saturdays, March 2 and March 9 (2 sessions)
BRING A 9MM OR 10MM CROCHET HOOK.
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
In this 2 session class, your child will build on what they learned in Crochet 1 classes. We will learn a new stitch & technique and work to complete a neck warmer cowl.
Homework: Students are expected to practice and work on (but not complete) their project at home before attending the 2nd session.
Lefties may be taught using their right hand. I'm a lefty who crochets with my right hand.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: 3 total hours of workshop time & instruction, all projects' materials, use of sewing studio and tools
Fees are not refundable or transferable for cancellations or no-shows.
Crochet 2 (2 sessions), March 2 & March 9, 10:30a-12:00p
THIS WORKHSOP WILL BE CANCELED IF THE MINIMUM OF 6 STUDENTS IS NOT REACHED.
- Fees are not refundable or transferable for cancellations or no-shows.
- This is a strictly drop-off type of activity. Only enrolled students are allowed in the studio during camp time.
- Open to children ages 8+.
- All supplies are included.
- Every effort will be made to have students complete all projects. However, since this will vary based on the child's efficiency and time management, we cannot guarantee that all the projects will be done within class time.
- Some projects may be replaced with similar ones without notice.