Scroll through images above to see additional photos.
PREREQUISITE: Sewing Machine Fun Basics Class or previous class at A Sewing Studio within the last 6 months
DATE: Tuesday, July 23 (1 session)
PROJECTS: Pineapple Plushie & Watermelon zip wristlet
WHAT'S INCLUDED: 2.5 total hours of camp time & instruction, all projects' materials & supplies, use of sewing studio and sewing tools
*Add this for 1st time attendees of A Sewing Studio or any past student who has not returned to the studio within the last 6 months.*
The "Sewing Machine Basics" will be incorporated at the beginning of the workshop at 9:30am.
This is a mandatory prerequisite for any child who has never taken a class at A Sewing Studio or any past student who has not returned to the studio within the last 6 months.
Your child will learn the sewing machine basics & perform some sewing exercises.
Fees are not refundable or transferable for cancellations or non-attendance.
Fresh 'n Fruity, July 23, 10am
THIS CAMP WILL BE CANCELED IF THE MINIMUM OF 6 STUDENTS IS NOT REACHED.
- Fees are not refundable or transferable for cancellations or non-attendance.
- This is a strictly drop-off type of activity. Only enrolled campers are allowed in the studio during camp time.
- All projects are made using a sewing machine.
- Beginners are welcome. However, there is a MANDATORY Sewing Machine Basics prerequisite for ALL new students of A Sewing Studio AND any past student who has not returned to A Sewing Studio within the last 6 months (regardless of their sewing experience). This will take place 30-minutes prior to the camp, on the 1st camp day. Brand new registrants who skip this prerequisite will not be able to join any camp.
- Open to children ages 8-16. (7-year-olds who can read, focus & follow directions well may be considered to join. Email me first at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Boys are also welcome to join. If applicable, masculine fabric or alternative project may be used.
- Camps are either 1-day or 2-days in duration and most will run from 10am-12:30pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Most camps are combined with another theme. Please check the date to make sure your child is not signed up for both themes on the same day.
- All supplies are included. Most fabric is pre-cut for faster completion.
- Every effort will be made to have campers complete all projects. However, since this will vary based on the child's sewing efficiency and time management, we cannot guarantee that all the projects will be done within camp time.
- Some projects may be replaced with similar ones without notice. Fabrics will vary.