**If the minimum of 4 Registrants are not met, this event may be canceled or the cost per person will be increased.**
This registration reserves your seat in the private event below:
DATE: Sunday, January 12, 2020
PROJECT: Lined Tote Bag
WHAT'S INCLUDED: 2.5 total hours of class time & instruction, use of sewing studio, sewing machine, and sewing tools.
**Tote SEWING PATTERN hardcopy is included!**
PROJECT: We will complete a fully-lined, large tote in class. You will be emailed a list of supplies to bring to class.
---> Or you can get it here to print: LINED TOTE SUPPLY LIST
YOU WILL LEARN:
- the sewing machine basics & how to use it
- thread the machine & bobbin
- perform sewing exercises
- learn to follow written sewing instructions
- complete an awesome tote bag from start to finish
You will go from absolute beginner to completing your first project (and want to keep sewing)!
OPTIONAL KITS: For your convenience, tote kits can be provided for an additional $15. This will include all fabric and thread. Just select "Yes" in the drop-down list. Cost: $15
Kaitlyn Davis' Group: Adult Beginner Class, 1/12, 12:30-3p
- If the minimum of 4 Registrants are not met, this event may be canceled or the cost per person will be increased.
- Enrollment is final.
- Classes are non-transferrable and non-refundable for cancelations or no-shows.