Scroll through images above to see additional photos.
FREE Sewing Machine Basics training for all beginners! (A $15 value)
PREREQUISITE: None. Beginners ages 7+ are welcome. The Sewing Machine Basics will be included in the camp ($15 savings)
DATE/S: Monday, June 8 (1 Session)
PROJECTS: (1) Llama Plushie and (1) canvas painting
WHAT'S INCLUDED: 4 total hours of instruction, Sewing Machine Basics, all project materials & supplies, use of sewing studio and sewing tools.
SNACK BREAK: Bring a nut-free snack & beverage, if desired.
12pm LUNCH BREAK: Student must bring a nut-free sack lunch.
Sewing Machine Basics included:
The Sewing Machine Basics prerequisite is for any student who has never taken a class at A Sewing Studio and any past student who has not returned to the studio within the last 6 months. This crash-course will teach the sewing machine basics & include some sewing exercises to prepare you for the camp.
Sewing projects & fabrics may be replaced with similar ones without notice.
They will all still be absolutely cute, of course!
Fees are not refundable or transferable for cancellations or non-attendance.
Llama Llama, June 8 (1 day), 10am-2pm, 4 total hours
THIS CAMP WILL BE CANCELED IF THE MINIMUM OF 6 STUDENTS IS NOT REACHED.
- Fees are not refundable or transferable for cancellations or non-attendance.
- This is a strictly drop-off type of activity. Only enrolled campers are allowed in the studio during camp time.
- All sewing projects are made using a sewing machine.
- Open to children ages 7-16.
- Boys are also welcome to join. If applicable, masculine fabric or alternative project may be used.
- All supplies are included. For sewing, most fabric is pre-cut for faster completion.
- Every effort will be made to have campers complete all projects. However, since this will vary based on the child's sewing efficiency and time management, we cannot guarantee that all the projects will be done within camp time.
- Some projects may be replaced with similar ones without notice. Fabrics will vary.