For those who cannot commit to weekly classes for the entire school year, this multi-session workshop may be perfect for your child.
You child will have the option to attend (8) consecutive 1-hour sessions OR (4) consecutive 2-hour sessions at the dates/times offered. Class will start at the beginning of the upcoming month and recur every week until the 8-hour duration is reached.
In these fun classes, your child will learn how to operate the sewing machine, thread it, gain the basic knowledge of sewing projects from start to finish. We will work with actual sewing patterns, pin & cut fabric, understand written sewing instructions, and learn some sewing terminology. In this 8-hour workshop, we plan to complete at least 2 of the 3 projects (1 of which is a clothing item).
PREREQUISITE: No experience necessary.
DATES/TIMES: See availability at drop-down box.
PROJECTS: Pajama Pants, Owl Pillow, & Sleep Mask (if time permits)
- 8 total hours of workshop time & instruction
- 1 pattern packet of sewing patterns & instructions
- use of sewing studio, sewing machine, and sewing tools
OPTIONAL SUPPLY KIT: $40
For your convenience, a supply kit is available for all materials needed to make the THREE projects in this multi-class workshop. Fabrics will vary.
If would like to purchase your own supplies, you will be provided a supply list upon enrollment.
Fees are not refundable or transferable for cancellations or non-attendance.
Multi-Class Workshop (8 hrs)
- Every effort will be made to have students complete all projects. However, since this will vary based on the student's sewing efficiency and time management, we cannot guarantee that all the projects will be done within class time.
- This is a strictly drop-off type of activity. Only enrolled students are allowed in the studio during class time.
- Fees are not refundable or transferable for cancellations or non-attendance.