Scroll through images above to see additional photos.
FREE Sewing Machine Basics training for all beginners! (A $15 value)
PREREQUISITE: None. Beginners ages 7+ are welcome. The Sewing Machine Basics will be included in the camp ($15 savings)
WHEN: Monday & Tuesday, July 13 & 14 (2 Sessions)
TIME: 10:00am-12:30pm per day
PROJECTS: A Llama pillow, llama pajama *shorts, and a cactus decoration/pincushion
*Your child will be measured for size during the 1st day of the camp. The pajama shorts will be completed on the 2nd camp day. Llama fabric will vary.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: 5 total hours (2.5 hours/day) of instruction, all project materials & supplies, use of sewing studio and sewing tools.
SNACK BREAK: Bring a nut-free snack & beverage, if desired.
LUNCH BREAK: None.
Fees are not refundable or transferable for cancellations or non-attendance.
Ooh-La-Llama, July 13 & 14 (2 days), 10a-12:30p, 5 total hours
THIS CAMP WILL BE CANCELED IF THE MINIMUM OF 6 STUDENTS IS NOT REACHED.
- Fees are not refundable or transferable for cancellations or non-attendance.
- This is a strictly drop-off type of activity. Only enrolled campers are allowed in the studio during camp time.
- All projects are made using a sewing machine.
- Open to children ages 7-16.
- Boys are also welcome to join. If applicable, masculine fabric or alternative project may be used.
- All supplies are included. For sewing, most fabric is pre-cut for faster completion.
- Every effort will be made to have campers complete all projects. However, since this will vary based on the child's sewing efficiency and time management, we cannot guarantee that all the projects will be done within camp time.
- Some projects may be replaced with similar ones without notice. Fabrics will vary.